Business Care Specialist
Website Cable ONE
Cable ONE (NYSE: CABO) is the seventh-largest cable company.
The Business Care Specialist resolves business customer escalations, addresses billing inquiries, facilitates change orders, and handles post-installation care for new and existing business customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers calls from Cable One business customers and responds to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Provides accurate, prompt, and consistent support to business customer needs by following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Responds to and resolves business customer situations, including billing discrepancies, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Provides post-installation care, including entering changes of service into the Single View software platform.
- Responds to web chat inquiries from business customers on the Business Services Website in a courteous and professional manner.
- Navigates and notates back office processing tools for selected calls.
- Provides timely feedback to Cable One leadership regarding service issues or customer concerns.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be customer service-oriented with demonstrated strong customer service skills; emphasis on phones and data-entry required.
- Intermediate skills in software applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word required.
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce.com and Single View preferred.