Here’s the abbreviated version…
In this role you will be responsible for dreaming up and designing visually compelling work to delight our clients and deliver real value for their customers. Now that we’ve said the obvious, here’s the skinny. You get excited about the user experience and finding new and innovative ways to navigate in the digital world. You tinker, you imagine, you experiment, and you have the savvy to know when to reel it in. Your ideas are big and your executions exquisite. You are a genuinely likeable human.
What it takes:
- Proven creative experience in digital with a strong understanding of traditional media
- Ability to multitask and multichannel, from big, quick campaign ideations to digital design/Photoshop to alternative communications innovations
- Outstanding design aesthetic
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing tools
- A very active brain who can think big ideas quickly, art direct, visualize ideas, write, and help produce
- Engaging presentation skills that will wow the crowd and leave them wanting more
- Capacity to work seamlessly across departments to deliver shock and awe
- Expert knowledge of the design tools most agencies use—a bit of a given
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A range of styles and approaches to suit the task at hand
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker who requires no babysitting
- A sense of humor that is actually funny
- 1 – 2 years of digital agency experience
Ready to start thinking for a living?
All candidates must send a resume and URL with a portfolio of conceptual and produced work for consideration.